We know that compassion fatigue is real and impedes your ability to be and do your best. What we don't know is how to overcome the burn-out and how to gain back a sense of purpose and joy in caring for others.
Join Victoria Lichtman for this workshop that not only opens the conversation about caregiver burn-out and how it leaves you feeling, but also touches on and works to heal emotions - the guilt, remorse, resentment, anger, fear - that underlie the burn-out.
- Find out how to find and maintain your own balance in the face of pain and suffering of those you care for and about
- Discover how to overcome the natural instinct for self-preservation that results in emotional shut down
- Improve listening & communication skills
- Learn how to stay emotionally clear and balanced, regardless of the emotional or physical condition of your patient/loved one
- Open to compassion for yourself and allow self-care
- Discover and stand strong in who you really are, no matter what is taking place in life
Each session includes discussion, visualization, introspection and sharing of experiences, thoughts & feelings.